Saturday, July 24, 2010

Old Friends

Me, Paige, and Harper



Cowboy Coleman with spurs and all...Paige said all he watches is westerns which I think is too cute.


Sweet little Harper



Yesterday I got to see my old college friend Paige. Paige and I roomed together at LSU and we were also bridesmaids in each other's weddings. She was one of my two favorite roommates. I'm not going to name the other one because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I will say it wasn't the New Orleans stripper I lived with for two weeks my freshman year at LSU who had piercings in unbloggable body parts. Let this be a lesson to high school graduates....DON'T GO POTLUCK ON THE FRESHMAN ROOMIE! Talk about culture shock coming from St. Joseph, LA! Anyway I ran into Paige at a Kelly's Kids show in Natchez that I helped my friend Kylie with. She has two beautiful children Coleman 4 and Harper 10 months. I haven't seen Coleman since his first birthday and this was the first time I have seen the baby which is really sad because we only live an hour away. So unfortunately, our friendship recently has resulted in the exchange of the annual Christmas card (which she said she didn't get but I know I sent it to her). My goal before the end of the summer is to get our boys together to play because I know they would have so much fun playing cowboys together and also to do a better job of keeping in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment