Friday, September 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Chicken Fried

This afternoon I was driving with the boys to Lake Bruin Grocery to pick up their dinner and Davis asked me to play his favorite song "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band. I obliged and he began belting out the words like he wrote it. After replaying it a few times he tells me, "Mom, I like the part where it says "see the love in my woman's eyes". Next, I hear him tell Wilson "Hey Wilson, you hear that? He said precious child. That's what we are, precious childs". Later he says, "Hey Mom, it's Friday night just like in the song. Daddy needs to drink a cold beer on a Friday night and put on a pair of jeans that fit just right when he gets home." They both continued to sing it after we got home so I was able to get a short video of their performances. In the first one Davis is acting like a brat because I let Wilson go first, and the second one is both of them together. They are both pretty funny! I think they inherited their singing from Ben.

2 comments:

  1. tell Davis and Wilson I watched the video and they are amazingly talented, precious children!

    ReplyDelete