Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas in H-town



Granny and the great- grandchildren


Last weekend, we traveled to Houston to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family. Ben always gives me a hard time because we have like three Christmases with my family...just one more than his might I add. My brother took one for the team and drove my mother and Granny. Dustin said Granny sat in the front with him and retold the same story over and over and my mom sat in the back singing Lady Gaga the whole way. God love em. My uncle, who is closer to my age than my mother's, has two little boys who are 7 and 4. So Davis and Wilson had a lot of fun playing with them.

During these trips to Houston my mother travels to Wal-mart/Target at least three times a day on average because she's so excited that my uncle's house is only a mile away. We're used to driving at least 3o minutes to get to the nearest Wal-mart around here, but by the time you wait at the 50 red lights between the two points you've wasted thirty minutes anyway. Needless to say there's a lot of Wal-mart shopping on these trips.




Riley, Davis, Walker, Brianna, and Wilson


Matt's little boys both got bow and arrows so we all went outside for target practice.

Davis standing by where he hit the target.


Even Granny took a shot at it.








No comments:

Post a Comment