Sunday, May 8, 2011

T-Ball and Easter

I am like three weeks behind on blogging. There is just so much that has been going on and things aren't going to slow down for another week and a half. So this is just going to be a catch up blog before I get even more behind including beginning of baseball and Easter other randoms. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I will be able to get back on track.

T-ball started on April 19th and we have been playing two games a week. Davis is having fun and we are enjoying watching him play. Although it's t-ball he is able to hit it without the T.


Wearing his Dad's number from high school





Go, Davis, Go!





Easter Bunny came and he brought too much candy. We are still eating it.



The Easter Bunny hid our eggs in the yard.
By the way, Ben dressed the boys in mis-match pjs. He does this to aggravate me.
Showing off their eggs.



We went to church later that morning. Regretfully, in the rush to get ready I neglected to get a picture of the boys in their Easter clothes. :( Take my word for it, they looked handsome.







That afternoon, the boys had a water gun/balloon fight with each other. Luckily I was holding the camera so I wasn't the usual target.



If you read my Christmas post you'll remember that Ben likes to buy things for the boys that he also enjoys playing with.






Wilson wanted to, but knew what would happen if he did. And yes, they are playing in their underwear. And yes, Wilson's are on backwards.
















Wilson looks like a shivering wet rat as he is waiting for his towel.

1 comment:

  1. This is just plain awesome.
    1. the undies, gosh that takes me back to our childhood visits.
    2. the mismatched PJs is hilarious. Good job, Ben.
    3. I bet they matched for church!

    ReplyDelete