Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Davis!

I am such a slacker mom blogger! Davis's birthday was over two weeks ago and I feel so guilty that I'm just now blogging about it. We opted not to have the big birthday party and instead Ben and I took Davis and a few of his friends to eat pizza and watch a movie . Davis wanted them to spend the night as well so I allowed it realistically thinking that none of them would actually stay anyway since they had never slumbered out of their homes before other than with family. I was shocked and delighted when they ALL spent the night. My plan was to take them to eat pizza/movie right after school and then head home where they would be so exhausted from school and all the fun that they would go right to sleep like little angels. WRONG! My last encounter with the sweet little princes was after midnight, and after that I just gave up. Delightfully I was awakened the next morning at 5:30 thinking, "Gosh, they are up early!" When in fact they never went to sleep in the first place. You'll notice there is no picture of the actual slumbering because of this reason.

I'm sure you've detected a lot of sarcasm in this post. That is just my humor. In all actuality they were very good. They all got along with each other and there were no tears for mommy....just being little boys. But, I won't be hosting another slumber party anytime in the near future however, because I do like my sleep.





Enjoying pizza at Johnny's!











After pizza, we took them to see HOP.



Davis thought it was great!





Birthday Eve we took Davis out to eat at one of favorites, Ronin Hibatchi, in Monroe before Ben started planting cotton.





Birthday breakfast fresh with bedhead.




And finally, birthday cupcakes for school.


I'm officially partied out until next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment