Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mardi Gras Parade

Last Saturday we went with the Watsons to the Natchez Mardi Gras parade.
We hung out at Fat Mama's Tamales while we waited for the parade to start which was conveniently at the beginning of the parade route. I enjoyed this parade much better than the one in Monroe because we didn't have to hang out there all day to get a spot. Also, the parade was shorter so it was perfect for the kids.

The boys had lot of fun.




Throw me something, mister!






I love the tractor pulling the float. I bet there aren't too many of those on the New Orleans parade routes.

Wilson whined about not catching a teddy bear. Luckily right at the end I snagged one for him. He didn't care that it was pink, but it's not a girl he said.

Laissez le bon temps rouler!



I have no idea what these three are doing.
After the parade we went under the hill to eat at Magnolia Grill.


Beautiful view of the Mississippi River!


No comments:

Post a Comment