Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beef and Blue Cheese Salad


My children have been gone all weekend and haven't given me much to blog about of late so I thought I would post one of my favorite recipes. Beef and Blue Cheese Salad is one of my most favorite recipes of all time. Another plus is that it is SUPER easy to make. Well, I've never actually made it. Ben is the one who always throws it together, but I watch him so I can say for a fact that it is indeed easy. He found this recipe in Men's Health Magazine a few years ago and we (he) make it all the time. Anyway here it is: Beef and Blue Cheese Salad


Recipe Notes: The recipe calls for plum tomatoes, but we use cherry tomatoes when they aren't in season. Also we use Newman's Own Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette and like it just fine. You don't necessarily have to use flank steak either, and I can't say for sure that we ever have. I think we usually use New York strip. Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment