Saturday, August 7, 2010

Movie and Fun at the Dentist

I haven't been able to get on the internet all week at our house. Last Saturday our a/c went out so we had to move out to the camp for a few nights. Finally they fixed it late Tuesday, and I swear it took about three days for it to finally cool off completely. It literally has felt like the threshhold to Hell in Louisiana. To quote one of my facebook friends, "It has been hotter than two rats humpin in a wool sock behind a clothes dryer in North Africa." I kid you not. Anyway, the internet is out at our house so I came over to Ben's office to share a few pictures from our week.

Wednesday I took the boys to the doctor, dentist (check-ups only), and a movie in between. We saw Despicable Me in 3D ,which I didn't have high hopes for, but it turned out to be really cute.

Here are the boys in the movie theater trying to look around me while I'm taking their photo.
After the movie we had a dental check-up. It was Wilson's first trip to the dentist so he was a little apprehensive. The hygienist couldn't get Wilson to lean back in the chair so she setttled for what you see in the photo. They left with a bag full of junk and toothbrushes and Hooray for No Cavities!


They played dentist while they were waiting for Dr. Joey to check their teeth.



I love this picture. It looks like they are in a staredown.


You can see how tense Wilson was by looking at his hands.






Dr. Joey is so good with kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment