Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pinterest...My New Obsession



Pinterest is a new obsession of mine, and I'm ashamed to admit the reason I'm been neglecting my blog this summer. Everytime I get on my computer to blog, I stop by Pinterest first and end up spending way too much time there. I signed up for it earlier this summer and immediately became addicted. If you aren't familiar with it, it is a site that allows you to organize and share things you find from around the web on a virtual pinboard. I use it to organize recipes I want to try, home ideas, DIY projects, gift ideas, ideas for teaching, and a whole bunch of others. Each time you pin something you can give it a description and Pinterest does the rest and automatically sites the source and provides a trail to get back to the source. It keeps me virtually organized. Check it out and you can start pinning for yourself and you can also follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment